Hi Forum Team,
I just signed up to the Forum with a test user before submitting this request, to confirm the message that you receive on successfully joining the Forum:
Current joining message for new User
Thanks for joining our forum and welcome!
- I’m only a
robotcapybara, but our friendly staff are also here to help if you need to reach a person.
- Follow our code of conduct and treat people respectfully. If you wouldn’t say it face to face don’t say it here
- No spam, advertising, or selling of services (unless explicitly allowed). If you’re unsure ask a moderator!
- To prevent spam, we temporarily limit what new users can do. But you can do most things like introduce yourself, ask questions, or read the latest news and guides on Daml.
- Agree and disagree with ideas, not people
- You’ll also gain new abilities (and badges) as we get to know you.
- If you want to know more about our forum, its rules, how to ask questions, and the like then check out our list of useful links
- Also learning and using Daml doesn’t end at the forum, we also have lots of online and interactive materials where you can try out and learn Daml concepts, or even deploy a full end-to-end Daml application in your web browser.
- We have a very active GitHub, docs, and blog, so pick whatever works for you.
Last year I would welcome new Damlers to the Forum and refer them to Anthony’s Awesome information links.
Would you be able to review both of these sources and see if there is merit in making one comprehensive onboarding message?
Perhaps the 1st section being the Rules, the 2nd being the technical, fun stuff?