Daml Community Recognition Ceremony #2 Results!

We’ve finished our third community recognition rewards and I’m happy to announce that both @matt and @entzik have won.

@matt - For his open source contributions to daml in the form of rejig, PRs, and contributions to the forum. @matt is one of the first community members to answer a DA employee’s question all of which are great contributions that long term will be important on growing Daml’s open source community.

@entzik - For his venturing into using daml for Doodle in Daml a whole website backend in a tiny amount of code, the related blog posts [Part 1] [Part 2], and always giving honest feedback about Daml so we can understand what users want and make Daml better.

We also had several runner-ups who definitely deserve recognition for their contributions, namely:

@Zoraiz_Mahmood for his amazing 4-part series comparing CordApps to Daml that goes into a depth that’s hard to summarize here so just go check it out. These articles certainly brought Daml to a wide audience of developers.

@kctam for his blog posts exploring fundamental concepts in Daml and the propose-accept pattern. Both of these articles presented Daml concepts to new developers in a way that is easy to digest.

The two winners of the ceremony (@entzik and @matt) will receive:

• Your own custom bobblehead (Search the forums if you want to see how they come out)
  • A limited edition DAML hoodie
9 Likes

Well deserved! But let me say “thank you” to all four contenders. Our community wouldn’t be the same without you.

3 Likes

Congratulations @matt and @entzik , really well deserved! :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks @matt, @entzik, @Zoraiz_Mahmood, and @kctam for you great contributions to the community!

3 Likes

Congratulations and thanks for all your contributions!

3 Likes

Congratulations! It’s great to have you in the community! :tada:

2 Likes

thanks, this is unexpected and much appreciated. And thanks to everyone who promptly replies to questions on this forum, this is a great community! and yay, I’ll get a second DAML hoodie :partying_face:

3 Likes

Awesome! I reached out via DM, let me know your specific choices there.

1 Like

Congratulations!

3 Likes