DAML Community Recognition Ceremony #1

Hey Everyone,

It’s time to start nominating for the second edition of our community recognition ceremony. Let me know in the comments down below who you think has gone above and beyond in working with, supporting, and promoting DAML.

Rules as always are below.

1. For the next 2-ish weeks (until September 18th) post your nominations in this thread below. Make sure to @ the users you’re nominating

2. If someone already nominated your pick feel free to nominate them a second time, this will help us know who the top picks are

3. The community team will deliberate internally and pick 1 or 2 winners.

4. Rewards will be your own custom-made bobblehead, some DAML swag (t-shirt or hoodie), and and we’ll talk about how great our winners are (they are great after all) in our comms (DAML Driven, Twitter, and internal comms to all of DA’s employees)

3 Likes

I nominate @bartcant!

2 Likes

I nominate @bernhard for consistently writing up amazingly detailed and comprehensive answers to complex questions while also patiently walking people through the details of those answers.

3 Likes

I nominate @georg for always being there and giving useful answers to the users!

2 Likes

I second that and would like to add in cocreature too for his considered and detailed responses.

2 Likes

I nominate @cocreature for always giving timely, accurate, and easy-to-understand answers to community questions, and developing such awesome DAML features as the DAML REPL.

1 Like

I nominate @sofusmortensen. He is a DA alumnus who after moving on to new challenges kept on being one of our most passionate community members; he recently shared an interesting proof-of-concept on Business Process Modelling.

I also second the nomination of @cocreature, who’s consistently been the most engaged DA member with the community. His ideas always go towards making DAML a friendlier and more useful language for users. I’m extremely excited about the use cases enabled by DAML Script and DAML REPL and he has been the main driver behind both projects.

1 Like

I second Yuval’s nomination of @bartcant - for his contribution of numerous interesting questions and discussions, which ultimately benefit the wider community and make the forum a richer information source.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the nominations. We’ll deliberate and announce next week!

1 Like