Who is DAMLMAN? ⚡

:zap: Hi there!

I am Francesco Andreoli and wanted to introduce myself! I am Marketing Lead at DAML and part of the DA family :muscle:.

I am working primarily on Community/SEO and growth hacking topics and love helping to grow a lively DAML developer community :chart_with_upwards_trend:. My background is mechanical engineering from ETH Zürich and International business from HULT!

BTW i love speaking languages (currently speaking 6 different ones :speaking_head:) and i am passionate about Hackathons and data-driven scaling strategies (you know the concept of “growth hacking” :grey_question:).

Interested in tennis, biking, kitesurfing and chess. Ping me if you want to play.

Feel free to ask me anything on slack & [connect me on linkedin]. :link: Also feel free to contact my great colleagues @nemanja @anthony @bernhard for anything related product and community!

Thanks for being part of this community :fire:

P.S: Me with DAML in the Grand Canyon after the Hyperledger Global forum with @anthony and @Dan

MCing an Angelhack hackathon while living in New York

Having a DAML/DLT talk during the Frankfurt Digital Finance conference

BTW this is my emoji pic created by @anthony, thanks to you!

5 Likes

10/10 excellent use of emojis

4 Likes

10/10 for excellent use of a T-shirt!

3 Likes

DAMLMAN, DAMLMAN, does whatever DAML can… We need a song!

5 Likes

I think he was aiming for that First Emoji Badge :muscle:t3: :joy:

And it’s a pure coincidence that I’m quoting you @anthony

3 Likes

There’s a badge to use emojis? I want it. :moritz:

2 Likes

yes @stefanobaghino-da, how can we get it @anthony?

1 Like

Don’t worry @andreolf, I got it. :wink:

2 Likes

And now I got the “First Quote” one. :laughing:

2 Likes

This seems like cheating

2 Likes

Nice @stefanobaghino-da ! now we can aim to respond to questions as fast as @cocreature is doing, but will be hard! :fast_forward:

1 Like

There’s quite a lot of badges to go for:

https://discuss.daml.com/badges

2 Likes

cool ones! I like the gifhy ones :100:

1 Like

Impressive, 6 languages, congratulations!

2 Likes

You also demonstrated your growth hacking talent when you proposed the right keywords to include in the blog post we were working on together

4 Likes

Thanks @gyorgybalazsi

1 Like