Who is DAMLMAN? ⚡

:zap: Hi there!

I am Francesco Andreoli and wanted to introduce myself! I am a Developer Marketing Lead at DAML and part of the DA family :muscle:.

I am working primarily on Community/SEO and growth hacking topics and love helping to grow a lively DAML developer community :chart_with_upwards_trend:. My background is mechanical engineering from ETH Zürich and International business from HULT!

BTW i love speaking languages (currently speaking 6 different ones :speaking_head:) and i am passionate about Hackathons and data-driven scaling strategies (you know the concept of “growth hacking” :grey_question:).

Interested in tennis, biking, kitesurfing and chess. Ping me if you want to play.

Feel free to ask me anything on slack & [connect me on linkedin]. :link: Also feel free to contact my great colleagues @nemanja @anthony @bernhard for anything related product and community!

Thanks for being part of this community :fire:

P.S: Me with DAML in the Grand Canyon after the Hyperledger Global forum with @anthony and @Dan

MCing an Angelhack hackathon while living in New York

Having a DAML/DLT talk during the Frankfurt Digital Finance conference

BTW this is my emoji pic created by @anthony, thanks to you!

8 Likes

10/10 excellent use of emojis

4 Likes

10/10 for excellent use of a T-shirt!

3 Likes

DAMLMAN, DAMLMAN, does whatever DAML can… We need a song!

5 Likes

I think he was aiming for that First Emoji Badge :muscle:t3: :joy:

And it’s a pure coincidence that I’m quoting you @anthony

3 Likes

There’s a badge to use emojis? I want it. :moritz:

2 Likes

yes @stefanobaghino-da, how can we get it @anthony?

1 Like

Don’t worry @andreolf, I got it. :wink:

2 Likes

And now I got the “First Quote” one. :laughing:

2 Likes

This seems like cheating

2 Likes

Nice @stefanobaghino-da ! now we can aim to respond to questions as fast as @cocreature is doing, but will be hard! :fast_forward:

1 Like

There’s quite a lot of badges to go for:

https://discuss.daml.com/badges

2 Likes

cool ones! I like the gifhy ones :100:

1 Like

Impressive, 6 languages, congratulations!

3 Likes

You also demonstrated your growth hacking talent when you proposed the right keywords to include in the blog post we were working on together

4 Likes

Thanks @gyorgybalazsi

1 Like

This is pretty Cool. @andreolf may we connect and talk about collaboration with my fintech in the insurance space?

2 Likes

Hey @kirthi, great to have you in our community and welcome again to the forum!:clap:

Sure, let’s connect. Can you explain to me briefly what is your fintech and where you see a possible involvement with DAML?

1 Like

@andreolf thank you the warm welcome.
My Startup, Civitas Fintech is focused on solving for capital efficiency, automation and insight in the Insurance industry. We see DAML as a good fit to improve efficiency and interoperability amongst participants in the entire value chain. We are solving for better capital management in Insurance Markets.
We believe that DAML will help us unlock the B2P economy when combined with DLT and AI: allowing for better customer value and agile pricing.

Here are some links. we are less that 6 months in the journey here is our basic web presence.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/civitas-fintech.
https://www.civitasfintech.com

3 Likes

Welcome @kirthi, Would you have some time tomorrow to discuss your plans and how we can help? Please email me at manish.grover@digitalasset.com and we can set up a quick virtual meeting. Looking forward!

3 Likes