Hello From Mexico City

Hi Guys my name is Guillermo and I am a self motivated entrepreneur, consultant and business developer, always pursuing creative solutions based on innovation, results and performance. The daily activity pursuing and providing the best fit solutions for our current and future multinational and local customers at several industries increased day by day my experience in supporting and developing new business models and offering clients innovative and integrated solutions. Because of my diverse professional background roles in several areas, that enable me to offer clients a full-service solution, including project evaluation and analysis, creative Information Technology solutions, negotiation. My goal is to leverage this experience gathered in my years at IBM and Unisys to keep on offering the best cost/benefit Information Technology solutions to top companies in the market, driving the transformation from Information Technology spending budget department to Information Technology business oriented formula.

Specialties: More than 25 years experience supporting Sales and Pre-sales for Infrastructure Managed Services and Outsourcing Portfolio for OEM Alliances, Retail, Communications, Public Sector, and Banking Industries within Latin America.

This is my first interaction with this community so hope you are doing well and safe

6 Likes

Hey, Guillermo, welcome to the forum and very nice to see you hacking around with Daml. Looking forward to what you can come up with thanks to your business experience! Let us know if you have questions, the community is very lively and eager to help. Happy Daml’ing! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Stefano, thank for your kind words and I’m here to learn from the community, have a great Sunday to you and the Daml Team.

Saludos
Guillermo

2 Likes

Welcome @gdiazgranados in the Daml Community :clap:! How was the experience of the fist “Learn” scenario?

Btw we will have our first Webinar with Hyperledger Latinamerica this Wednesday. Feel free to join here is the link:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @gdiazgranados, hope you find this place helpful. Great to see you’ve already completed the first part of the Getting Started Guide :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Daml community @gdiazgranados!

1 Like