Hello World DAML

Hello everyone , I am Raghu and I work for a major bank in Singapore. I have keen interest in blockchain related technologies and recently completed MSc in Digital Currency. I am hear to learn & explore about DAML .

Thanks everyone for supporting my journey of learning .

Thanks and Regards
Raghu
https://www.linkedin.com/in/raghu-raman-sahu-64612350/

6 Likes

Welcome to the DAML community Raghu!
Let us know about your experience, and if there’s any way we can help

Happy New Year!

1 Like

Hi Shaul,

Thanks for your response !

My best wishes to you and your loved ones for a blessed and healthy 2021 .

I have IT experience of 14 years and have more than 12 years of experience in Payments Product development/design, implementation/integration and solutioning.

I first read about Digital Asset (DA) DLT solution for ASX’s CHESS replacement project around 2019.

What draws me to DAML is its interoperability capability with other DLT platform . I belive interoperability will enable quick adoption,acceptance of DAML and make BC solutions more future proof.

I am hear to learn & explore use of DAML solution for Capital Markets

Regards
Raghu

2 Likes

Welcome to the DAML forum @raghu! :grinning:

Here are some good resources posted by @anthony. I recommend the daml.com/learn as is very easy to start learning.

Did you try some already? How you found it so far?

Let us know if you have any questions and again, Happy New Year! :partying_face:

Many thanks @andreolf ,i did find daml.com/learn very helpful for understanding the core capabilities and features of daml

2 Likes

great to hear that @raghu :grinning: which of the learn scenarios did you most enjoy?

2 Likes