SDK 1.5.0 RC is out and so is the monthly community update!
- DAML Script is now fully integrated into the IDE and will supersede Scenarios.
- Turn DAML expressions into JSON using the REPL (ex.
:json [1, 2, 3]) which is useful for talking to the JSON API.
- DAML on SQL now has much richer logging which means error messages will be a lot more transparent, allowing you to see exactly what call data caused an error. We’re also adding support for structured logs via Logstash Logback Encoder.
foldrperformance has improved by 4x! 4x faster folds IN. ANY. DIRECTION. YOU. WANT.
- Application IDs now work in DAML Script, Triggers, and REPL. Useful if you’re working with ledgers with authentication.
- The Trigger Service can now bind to addresses other than localhost.