Also remember to sign up for the community open door on Monday 13th July at 2.30pm-3.00pm CET / 8:30-9am EST on Zoom. You need to register beforehand so make sure to
- The Websocket query and fetch APIs are now stable.
- The JSON API Server is now released as a standalone JAR file to GitHub Releases.
- DAML Script and REPL now work in Static Time mode and can query parties.
- DAML Studio exposes more details on how contracts were disclosed. Big thank you to @Axman6-da for suggesting this very useful feature.
- Trigger Service, a solution to host and manage DAML Triggers is now available in Early Access.