A post about improving data distribution using Natix EdgeDrive, a solution that’s partially powered by DAML. 🦾

Dear DAMLers,
@omidmogharian recently wrote a post about improving data distribution using Natix EdgeDrive, a solution that’s partially powered by DAML.

He wrote on:
:ballot_box_with_check: Why is a holistic approach needed?
:ballot_box_with_check: Let’s Decentralize!
:ballot_box_with_check: Then it happens: Governance Load
:ballot_box_with_check: NATIX EdgeDrive: a holistic solution

The Diagram showing a full overview of interactions of a device with the environment to store files:

And he mentioned also DAML on:
DLT —Beside facilitating the decentralized public key infrastructure, a distributed ledger functions as the core of the system and the source of truth. It curates the agreement between the parties of the network in the form of legitimate contracts and makes all the transactions of the system traceable. To leverage the potentials of distributed systems over various underlying technologies (e.g. SAWTOOTH, Corda, Amazon Aurora and etc.) the current implementation of EdgeDrive is based on DAML.

Great post Omid!

Any questions to @omidmogharian ?

4 Likes

Thanks, @andreolf for sharing my article.

I will be more than happy to discuss NATIX’s DAML-powred approach to data governance further and exchange ideas on this topic.

2 Likes

Very good @omidmogharian, are you planning to do a Demo in the future for it? Would love to see how it works

@andreolf We have a general feature demo ready.

Just wondering what’s the best way to show it? recorded video or a live demo session?

1 Like

Hi Omid,

we have a session for technical deeps dives and demos at Digital Asset every other Thursday afternoon (European time). In general, the audience comes mostly from the engineering teams but interested individuals from other teams joined in the past as well. Would you be interested in giving a live demo in such a session?

If you’re interested, @andreolf would arrange the exact date with you.

Many thanks,

Martin.

1 Like

I think it is a great idea @Martin_Huschenbett, what do you think @omidmogharian?