- Define requirements in a user-centric way and manage trade-offs with stakeholders
- Analyse, design and implement business logic to expose functionality via APIs and UI interfaces, using functional programming and serverless computing
- Code and deliver digital products and solutions in low code - no code environments using the Digital Assets Modelling Language (DAML)
- Analyse digital products in financial services from a technology perspective and deliver integration strategies to potential and existing clients
- Develop formal models of business processes and propose innovative improvements to them through pragmatic and efficient code
- Be part of a technology project team that provides support to clients in the fields of wealth transformation, innovation, project management and implementation
For more information or to apply click here.