I’m having a read through the ledger model docs (Structure - Structure — Daml SDK 1.12.0 documentation), and noticed there’s some inconsistency in the diagrams. some of the diagrams add which choice is being exercised afterwards
Exc A (IOU Bank A) “transfer”
where some leave out “transfer”.
It would also be good in the diagrams to highlight which parts of the diagram makes them impermissible:
- That Exc A (IOU Bank A) has its transfer choice exercised twice (circle the two exercises)
- Alice not including the transfer (circle the missing transfer, possibly greyed out? not sure of the best way to represent this visually)
- A requested the PaintOffer with P’s content (highlight A requested and P on the contract)
- P requested the transfer of A’s IOU without consent (highlight P requested and A on the contract)
- The NoSuchKey example seems clear enough, but it’s not clear how P might be able to prevent the key from existing if it does.
- The same reference number is used twice (highlight the reference numbers in both)