I am at the end of my Intro to DAML course and so far my learning is going great. However, I am unable to find code solution explain in the course on Git to follow, specifically the last UI part

Any help or a pointer about the react UI pages like MyToken.tsx, MyWorks.tsx, Payments.tsx will be appreciable.

I may be sound stupid but I believe once I complete at least a fully functional app, I will be more confident and have a better idea to start building mine.

Kindly help.

Hi anyone can please help???

I am looking for the project private-nft repository that was discussed and referred in the course “Intro to DAML” by Levi.

https://github.com/digital-asset/private-nft): => Page not found · GitHub

Hi @garymbansal!

You can find the original repo created by Levi here: GitHub - LeventeBarczyDA/private-nft: Private Not-fungible Tokens

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Mate_Varga. it really helps. I suggest please put this repo in the DAML collection as well as I was trying to search there only and didn’t aware about Levi’s own repo collection.

Or perhaps we can somehow add the repo link in the course end to help the learners to catch up with the UI thingy when they really want to follow at least for the first time :slight_smile:

@nemanja I think the proposal is worth consideration.

I think I encountered a link during my test run of the course. Not sure if it just me getting old and forgetful or somehow the link and/or repo got removed during the modifications of the material.

2 Likes

Hi @garymbansal and @Mate_Varga :wave:

Thanks for bringing this topic up :smiley:

The example was never part of the DA’s official GitHub repo and I haven’t added it to the course pages, which is a fluke really on my end. I’ve added the link to it in the training platform so that it’s easier to find it and will update it once/if we move it to the DA’s repo.

2 Likes