Getting Started with DAML

Building my App

5 Likes

My First Feature

4 Likes

Deploy your application to project:DABL

1 Like

completed my first tutorial. Long way to go.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Zsolt_Holman and @andrewfielder! Great to see the progress you are making!

2 Likes

I could successfully deploy and run the application via project:DABL. I created multiple instances and assigned multiply aliases, too.
However, I wasn’t able to follow or send message. What user/alias should be created to utilize follow/messaging functions in project:DABL environment?

1 Like

Did you see any errors in the browser console? They may give you clues into what is going wrong…

1 Like

I created two ledgers and deployed the same app expecting two instances to establish conversation between. I expected that the generated domains (ledger-party-XXXX and ledger-party-YYYY) act as a single user and tried to make them following each other. The users I followed appeared in the list of ‘Users I’m following’, but didn’t show up in ‘My followers and users they are following’ box in the middle.

There is an error message in the browser’s console:
Error with Feature-Policy header: Unrecognized feature: ‘speaker’.

1 Like

Ah…each ledger is effectively a completely separate domain, so communication between them is not currently possible.

2 Likes

All ledger parties are distinct per ledger - even if the same user

2 Likes

This deployment provides only the default user to login. How to login with another user?

1 Like

Thanks for @gaborh , the default login comes from DA SSO, so we have to login with another user, from another user domain (e.g. using incognito mode) into the same Daml app:

Messaging function comes alive once parties have followed each other.

1 Like