Getting following error when starting the canton

Hi ,

Still getting same error any further suggestions .

Hi any inputs from your side

Hi ,
Any inputs from your side ?

What’s in the DD4ODRUN schema?

its empty as of ow , initially it had some tables but I cleared all the tables and data

Can you delete the schema entirely?

okay I will try that

Hi ,

I have tried with new schemas,
now getting error for the third schema.
ERROR c.d.c.e.EnterpriseEnvironment tid:12e2939f98433a05409c0ce4d67d1f77 - Failed to start Participant1: Ledger API server failed to start: Asked to migrate-on-empty-schema, but encountered neither an empty database with 1 migrations already applied nor a fully-migrated databases with 13 migrations pending. Please run Participant1.db.migrate to apply pending migrations

Hi,

Especially with the third schema we are facing issue.

ERROR o.f.c.i.c.DbMigrate - Migration of schema “DD4OPLEDG” to version “1 - Append only schema” failed! Please restore backups and roll back database and code!
ERROR c.d.c.e.EnterpriseEnvironment tid:387a2a3109aa9bb2cb8c4bb9e9b47bd7 - Failed to start Syndicate1: Ledger API server failed to start: FailedToStartLedgerApiServer(
org.flywaydb.core.internal.command.DbMigrate$FlywayMigrateException: Migration V1__Append_only_schema.sql failed

SQL State : 99999
Error Code : 29855
Message : ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
ORA-20000: Oracle Text error:
DRG-12202: error while creating section group
DRG-50850: dresInsNew:offset

ORA-06512: at “CTXSYS.DRUE”, line 186
ORA-06512: at “CTXSYS.TEXTINDEXMETHODS”, line 320

What is the exact version of the Oracle DBMS and the installed Oracle Text plugin for the server your are trying to use?