Entering into DAML to build enterprise grade DTL applications & motivate others to join

Hi Everyone,

My name is Gaurav Bansal ( Gary) & I am a developer with more than 11 years of industry experience building enterprise grade applications in domains like Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Banking & Finance.

I have developed variety of systems including:

• Manufacturing Execution System (MES)

• Barcoding & Traceability System (TS - End to end traceability from a FG to all BoM parts)

• Supply Chain Management (SCM)

• Warehouse Management System (WMS)

• Intelligent Document Processing (IDP)

I have been following the blockchain space for quite some time and have a good hand-on experience with Ethereum and Hyperledger ecosystems.

However, apart from a POC, I never get a chance to work on an enterprise grade blockchain solution.
I am a pro dev with more than 11 years of industry experience building enterprise grade applications in domains like Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Banking & Finance.

I have developed variety of systems including:

• Manufacturing Execution System (MES)

• Barcoding & Traceability System (TS - End to end traceability from a FG to all BoM parts)

• Supply Chain Management (SCM)

• Warehouse Management System (WMS)

• Intelligent Document Processing (IDP)

I have been following the blockchain space for quite some time and have a good hand-on experience with Ethereum Ecosystem using Solidity.

However, apart from a POC, I never get a chance to work on an enterprise grade blockchain solution.

But with the introduction to DAML and its enterprise ready ecosystem, which is well received by far, I am pretty confident I will make some space for myself one day.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @garymbansal!

1 Like

Welcome Gary, looking forward to seeing what you create.

1 Like

Welcome @garymbansal that is a pretty solid Logistics background you have there :+1:t2:

Look forward to your posts.

1 Like

Hey Gaurav, great to see you on here! Really excited to see what you have in mind to build. If you’ve got any questions during your Daml journey, I encourage you to reach out on the forum.

1 Like

Thanks Max, sure I will.

1 Like

Welcome to the Daml community Gary, it’s great to have you here!

3 Likes

Thanks Shaul