They highlight the main features of #digitalmoney and how they can be implemented with DAML #smartcontracts. We are also going to show some examples in the form of the actual DAML code.
The complete source code, along with tests, can be downloaded from our GitHub repo.
If you want to master DAML smart contracts, you should also read:
- What is a Central Bank Digital Currency and why should people prefer CBDC over bank accounts
- Interoperability between different markets and how DAML fits,
- Programming Smart contracts – A look into DAML, Kotlin & Java
- How easy it is to learn DAML,
- Some of the reasons why DAML and not Java or Solidity,
- DAML brings a paradigm shift as a programming language,
- How privacy in DAML differs from the rest and why it’s better.