We’ve just published a reference app that demonstrates:
- Deploying Canton components (single domain or split sequencer, mediator and domain manager)
- Full PKI (TLS, mTLS) and JWT enforcement
- HA using open-source versions of NGINX and HAProxy
- First steps in demonstrating OCSP certificate revocation checking
- Canton Console and Daml Script versions of user and party management
- JSON API (no reverse proxy but this is in original ex-secure-daml-infra and may get ported)
Note: this is for reference only and not a production deployment.
Let us know what you think and what else would be interesting.