Failed to create scenario context in ex-healthcare-claims-processing

Mod note: As of SDK 1.5.0 Scenarios have been superseded by the more powerful Daml Script. We now recommend using that for all purposes. For more information, and to learn how to use Script please check out @Andreas’ post on our blog.

In the Healthcare Claims Processing refapp I encountered the same error, and the grpc timeout solution doesn’t seem to work, I tried even with higher values than stated by you, to no avail.

What else can go wrong?

1 Like

Hi @gyorgybalazsi, I’ve split this off to a new topic.

1. Which file have you opened when you got this error? I’ve tried a few myself and was unable to reproduce this.
  2. Does daml test produce the same error for you?
  3. Can you send us the full debugging output you get from the language server? For that, go into the settings in VSCode, search for daml debug, tick the checkbox and restart the language server (either by killing vscode or Control-Shift-P “reload window”). Then look at View -> Output and select “DAML Language Server” in the drop down at the right.
1 Like

It seems your verbal intervention was enough, I restarted VS Code, restored the edit I made to daml.yaml, and now everything works normal. Previously all files produced the said error.