Digital Asset Products

Hello everyone,

Just wanna ask where can I find the complete details of DigitalAsset products. Like, what are the difference between Damlhub Free, Damlhub Pro and Damlhub Enterprise. Hoping someone can point me to the right direction. Thank you.

regards,
Spawnbps

Hey @spawnbps, thanks for your question.

We’re currently working on refreshing the content on our website so this information isn’t available on the site currently but will be. I’ve provided the details below:

Free tier
Features:

• All Daml Hub ledger capabilities
  • Community support

Restrictions

• Maximum of 3 ledgers at any one point
  • Limited to 10k free ledger events per month
  • Ledgers are put to sleep after 24 hours of inactivity

Pro Tier
All the Daml Hub free tier features plus:

• Reserve custom sub-domains and assign them to ledgers
  • The ability to pay for more than the 10,000 free monthly events
  • Ledgers are not put to sleep after 24 hours of inactivity
  • No limit on the number of ledgers

Enterprise Tier
Everything in the Pro tier with:

• 99.9% SLA & Enterprise support
  • Ledgers with increased resources to handle more throughput
1 Like

@Dave , I appreciate the feedback and thank you so much for the clarification. We are considering Pro Tier for the time being as we are currently on development phase using Free Tier.

Just one more thing, will migration/upgrades go smoothly when switching in between Tiers?

kind regards,
spawnbps

Yes, there’s no change to ledgers, just an account upgrade.

1 Like

I see, thanks again.

Hello again @Dave, I’m sorry but I have to ask, who do we speak to with regards to Damlhub Pro Teir purchase, you see, we have tried to purchase an upgrade from Free Tier to Pro but somehow, we’re stuck with “still processing” status since yesterday. I’m hoping you can help me on this one as well. Thank you.

kind regards,
spawnbps

Sorry that you’ve experienced that. Let me have the team look into this for you.

I believe we have notified the tech support team just moments ago through someone from DA as well. Really appreciate you being so helpful. Thank you so much, enjoy the rest of your day.

cheers,
spawnbps

spawnbps,

I will go ahead and upgrade you manually on our backend. Please confirm that your account has been upgraded when you get a chance. You will not be charged.

Thanks!

Sarah

1 Like

As a follow-up - can I have the email associated with your Hub account? That way I can upgrade you on the backend.

Thanks

Sarah

1 Like

Hello @sarah.breckenridge . I’ve sent you a message regarding the associated account we are using to be upgraded to damlhub pro. We hope you received it.

Thanks

spawnbps

spawnbps,

Got your message. Your account has been upgraded!

Sarah

Hello @sarah.breckenridge,

Sent you a DM on a certain issue about our account.

Thanks,

spawnbps