We have released Daml 2.5.0! Here are the highlights:
- Daml Finance is now stable, offering ready-made building blocks for tokenization and capital markets use cases.
- Daml Interfaces are now stable, offering more modularization and extensibility for Daml applications.
- Canton protocol 4.0.0 brings some additional improvements in addition to interfaces.
- The Canton domain manager now also supports high availability.
- [Beta] New “Golden Signals” metrics have been added to support the monitoring of Daml according to industry best practices.
Check out the full release notes here